What kind of house does a pig need?
The question is not easy. This may be high humidity, which will adversely affect the health of the animal. A cage as an option for permanent residence is not suitable, since it does not protect it from through and temperature extremes.
The process of creation must be approached with full responsibility.
- It is advisable to use a tree.
- Our design must be without bottom, as seen in the photo.
- The input must be strictly arched.
Basically it all depends on your imagination. It is also necessary to know if the size of the pet will live in a cage.
In case the building will be located on the street, the dimensions should be no less than 30 by 60 centimeters.
How to build?
If you want to build a structure for a rodent, then you should be interested in the wooden version. We can tell now.
Tools and materials
- jigsaw or good hand file;
- wooden plywood;
- wooden slats.
- We cut out four one-dimensional squares from previously selected plywood.
- It is necessary to make an inlet, the size of the animal with a margin.
- Parts are interconnected with a hammer and nails, it is important to remember that nails must be forgotten so that the animal is not injured.
- Next, we need to do the roof with our own hands, for this we need four slats.
- We cut off their edge at an angle of forty-five degrees.
- We connect them together and fasten to our design.
- It is all up to you.
As mentioned above, there would be houses for street-type pets. The creation of such housing has some nuances.
It must be something else so that the animal does not freeze.
Video "Examples of houses for guinea pigs"
This video shows the various housing models that can be made for pets.
Sorry, there are currently no polls available.