Guinea pig is all of the most popular pets. Cute appearance is combined not only with quick wits, but also with naughty. Cells without pleasure. Toys for guinea pigs can be very diverse, but also interesting for them.
What should be the toys for guinea pigs
It is not necessary for owners to pay attention to toys for hamsters. Jogging wheels and other active toys can affect the volume of your spine. You should also not fake sweets and toys on the rings, put in bags and hang around the cage, short legs do not allow them to catch reaching for these objects, causing discomfort. All this is unlikely to amuse a guinea pig.
It is highly recommended not to be used for this purpose, it is best to track your pet than to cause inconvenience to the collar or harness, which can even injure him.
It can be a guinea pig with carrots or another fairly hard vegetable or fruit.
What kind of toys should your pet choose? All you need is not only harming them.
It is worth considering several rules when choosing a toy for a pet:
- Remember that these animals have a weak spine and legs. Do not place sharp objects and balls on the surface of many holes in the cage.
- An animal can inadvertently swallow a small object that always has consequences.
- He can’t forget about the materials painted with varnish, and can also be poisoned by toxic paint. Accidental ingestion of the substance will insecurely cause poisoning.
- Tunnels, houses and other shelters should be completely unattractive if the guinea pig gets stuck in its own home.
To differ with safety rules when choosing toys, do not forget about the dimensions of the cells.
What kind of toys do guinea pigs need in a cage?
Many may recall that they love sea birds, but sea pigs are no exception. Remember that for a long time you detained your pet with something interesting. They simply cast their voices and they look at their funny face.
In the cage, you can put a small old mirror, and not in a chip on the plastic and in the glass itself. You can buy a small mirror for parrots and hang it on the wall of the cage.
Amusement Park for Guinea Pigs
The size of some cells really allows you to have fun with fantasies. You can make an entire playground at home using improvised tools in the form of twigs and wooden structures.
- Initially, place the cages on the floor under the towel using an old blanket or towel.
- If you want to put it outside the cage, then you can escape to a dangerous place.
- Set up pet huts, use old plastic containers. Small caps or food packaging are great. The cover of the branches. You can give free rein to your imagination and combine a variety of toys inside the park, observing all safety rules.
- Toilet paper from old boxes and rolls.
- To avoid a dangerous situation, you need to be under strict supervision. You will like your beloved if you stay inside the tunnels and huts.
DIY Guinea Pig Toys
Do not forget that you can make toys for guinea pigs with your own hands, avoiding any financial costs. You can find a lot of entertainment using simple improvised items.